Fresh Choice Terms and Conditions
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
- The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group (company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the "Promoter").
- The Promotion is open to all GB residents, aged 18+, excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised till receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, and the promotional packaging featuring the unique 8 digit code from inside pack, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their Prize(s). Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not consume more product than the recommended UK government guidelines. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
Main Promotional Period:
- Purchase and enter between 00:01 BST on 4th September 2023 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 1st March 2024 (the "Promotional Period").
How to Enter:
- Purchase a 4 x 330ml or 12 x 330ml can pack of Camden Hells Lager or Camden Pale Ale, with the promotion advertised on pack from a participating store including Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Tesco, Asda, Whole Foods or the
- Scan the QR code on pack or go online to camdentownbrewery.com/fresh-choice
- Enter your full name and email address, along with your Eight (8) digit alpha-numeric unique reference code (found on the inside of the promotional pack);
- Select to enter one of the Two (2) Fresh Choice Giveaways:
- Choice 1 – A chance to win a trip to Oktoberfest
- Choice 2 – A chance to win one of many secret Camden prizes
- If you are a winner, you will receive a message instantly on screen showing which prize you have won. You will be required to claim your prize instantly online by providing your details, including full postal address (including postcode) and mobile number. You will also be given an instant reward discount code on screen which can be redeemed for 15% off your next purchase from the Camden Web Shop.
- If you are not a winner, you will be invited to provide your details in order to be entered into a Wrap Up Draw at the close of the promotion for the chance to win 1 x trip to Oktoberfest or one of any of the unclaimed prizes from the main promotional period. If all prizes are claimed within the main promotional period the wrap up draw will be for 1 x trip to Oktoberfest only. If you do not win in the main promotion you will also be given an instant reward of a discount code on screen which can be redeemed for 15% off your next purchase from the Camden Web Shop.
- 15% instant reward codes are unique and can only be used once. Only one instant reward code can be used per transaction on the Camden Web Shop.
- Entries are limited to a maximum of one per unique 8-digit alpha-numeric code.
- Codes are printed on the inside of promotional packs.
- Entries are limited to one play per person per day and a maximum of 10 plays per person throughout the promotional period.
- Prizes are limited to a maximum of one Choice 1 prize per person.
- A person is defined by name, address, mobile number and email address and the combination needs to be unique to a single participant for a prize claim to be valid. Postal addresses used to claim may be checked and verified via Royal Mail PAF for eligibility. Winners are provisional at point of win/claim and subject to prize claim verification to qualify win.
Main Promotion Winner Selection
- There are 9,004 instant win prizes available to be won in total across the two entry routes. The winners will be selected randomly via predetermined winning moments throughout the promotional period. The first entrant to enter their details or make a valid entry on or after the occurrence of a Winning Moment will be awarded the allocated prize.
- Choice 1 – A chance to win a trip for 2 people to Munich, Germany to visit Oktoberfest
- 4 x Oktoberfest trips for 2 people available to be won. Subject to availability, each holiday will include:
- Return economy flights for 2 people from London to Munich (some regional direct connections may be possible)
- Return private car transfers from Munich airport to the hotel
- 4 x Oktoberfest trips for 2 people available to be won. Subject to availability, each holiday will include:
- Three (3) nights 4* hotel accommodation sharing a twin or double room
- Daily breakfast
- One (1) Evening meal in Munich (location to be confirmed at booking stage)
- Small Group Munich walking tour
- One (1) Lunch at Bavarian Wirtshaus Maximillian (soft beverages included)
- Two (2) x consecutive evenings at Oktoberfest for 2 people (including 2 litres of beer & 1 meal per person)
- Two (2) tickets for the 24 hour hop on/ hop off bus tour
- One (1) Lunch at Brenner Open Grill (soft beverages included)
- £500 spending money per trip won
- Choice 2 – A chance to win one of Many Secret Camden Rewards:
- 1,000 x Camden FRESH Beer glasses x2
- 3,000 x Camden FRESH Beer glasses x1
- 5,000 x pairs of Camden Coasters
Wrap Up Draw Winner Selection:
- A Wrap Up draw will be held within 14 days of the close date of the Promotion.
- There will be 1 guaranteed trip for 2 people to Munich, Germany to visit Oktoberfest to be won in the Wrap Up Draw and any of the unclaimed prizes from the Main Promotional Period.
- Wrap Up Draw winners will be drawn from all valid losing entries that have chosen to enter their details into the Wrap Up draw during the Main Promotional Period. Entries will be drawn by an automated computerised program under the supervision of an independent adjudicator.
- The Wrap Up Draw winner of the trip for 2 people to Munich, Germany to visit Oktoberfest will be contacted via the mobile phone number they submitted upon entry within 7 days of the Wrap Up Draw.
- The remaining Wrap Up Draw winners of unlciamed prizes will be contacted by the email address they submitted upon entry within 7 days of the draw showing which prize they have won.
- Winners of Camden Fresh Beer glass/es or a pair of Camden Coasters will have their prizes directly dispatched to the address they input upon entry into the Wrap Up Draw. Prizes will be dispatched within 28 days of the Wrap Draw via delivery methods stated below. If a Wrap Up Draw winner needs to change their delivery address they will have 7 days to do so from the point they received their winning email.
Delivery of the Prizes:
- If you have won a trip to Oktoberfest, you will be contacted by the Promoter’s Prize Provider by phone to the number you provided upon entry within 7 days of your prize claim.
- If you have won a pair of Camden Fresh Beer glasses or a Camden Fresh single Beer glass, your prize will be delivered to the address provided upon entry within 28 days of your prize claim. When entering a delivery address in Great Britain the address details are passed to and verified against Royal Mail’s PAF® service to ensure successful fulfilment. Please note that Beer Glasses will not go through your post box so please insert a delivery address where someone will be in to accept the delivery of your Prize. The Promoter will not dispatch any prizes tovirtual GB addresses such as, but not limited to AddressPal, Mail Boxes etc, Ghost Mail or OOH Pod.
- If you have won a Camden coaster then your prize will be delivered by Royal Mail within 28 days of your prize claim.
- Delivery of all Prizes is subject to government social distancing restrictions and other COVID-19 related delays, and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize which is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
- Should you have any queries regarding your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Holiday Terms and Conditions:
- Each prize of a trip to Munich in Germany to visit Oktoberfest is for two people travelling together. The winner and their guest must both be aged 18 or over.
- The winner and their guest must be able to travel during Oktoberfest 2024, between 21st September 2024 and 6th October 2024. The exact dates of the trip will be confirmed once the festival dates have been released. For the avoidance of doubt each tip is for 3 nights and prize details will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- All travel must be completed within the time-frame stated within the promotion. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the promotional agent.
- All holiday locations and dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip.
- The Promoter will accept no responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, the Promoter's Prize Provider will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
- All travel arrangements offered are at the discretion of the Promoter. Any requests relating to airport, airlines or hotels cannot be guaranteed.
- Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier.
- Passports and Visas are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
- There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
- The £500 Spending money will be allocated to the winner upon booking their trip and will be provided by bank transfer.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is not included within the prize, the winner may be required to present proof of insurance to the Promoter's Prize Provider before travel.
- The prize winner and their party (where applicable) are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / inoculations required by any destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winner and their party (where applicable).
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel to and from home to the airport, gratuities, meals or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for winner and guest.
- Bookings must be made through Cloud Incentives Ltd, The Station, 7 High Street, Olney, MK46 4EB (ABTA number: L9097)
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- The surnames and counties of the Oktoberfest trip prize winners will be available upon request by sending a correctly stamped, self-addressed envelope to Camden Fresh Choice (7812), PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR within three months of the Close Date. Entrants to the Promotion can, at any time (including at or before the time of entry), object to all or some of their personal information being made available by emailing
email@example.com. However, the Promoter shall provide the information upon request from such competent authorities (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
- Any persons or households attempting to enter more than 10 times by (including but not limited to) using multiple identities or addresses will be disqualified.
- Entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible entries together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be considered.
- The Promoter seeks to run fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry or entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable. The Pormoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information we consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. A Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the claim process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected claims.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to unavoidable circumstances beyond its control make this necessary, but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Please drink responsibly.
©2023 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved