Coming along to Tank Party 2016 on Saturday? Of course you are!
Here’s the lowdown of what we’ve got going on this year from 12-8pm:
- The Camden Kids Area; think games, face painting and balloon animals.
- Drop in Brewery Tours at 1, 2 and 3pm so you can see how we make beer, and drink some too.
- Print your own merchandise at The Little Camden Print Shop.
- Live music with a line up of London’s up and coming bands curated by Nova Music.
- A selection of London’s best street food from Bill or Beak, Leila’s Place Bakery and Miss P’s Barbecue.
- A live painting mural right down the mews by our pals Beach London and Gaurab Thakali.
- BEER (obviously) fresh and straight from the tanks.
Join us from the get-go and the first 50 people through the door at 12pm sharp will get a cold beer and Tank Party tee to set them on their way.
When 8pm rolls around, don’t think we’d let you go thirsty – we’ll be moving the party from the mews and spreading across Camden to some of our favourite bars. For anyone still with us as we’re wrapping up here at The Brewery, here’s what’s going on at the after party.
1. Grab yourself a white Tank Party wristband from the Beer Team – we’ll be handing them out as the party winds down, so make sure you get one before you leave at 8pm.
2. Hit up one of THESE after party bars
- Camden’s Daughter, Kentish Town Rd.
- The Pineapple, Kentish Town Rd.
- The Grafton, Prince of Wales Rd.
- Tapping the Admiral, Castle Rd.
3. Head to the bar between 8pm and 9pm and show them your white Tank Party wristband.
4. They’ll cut off your wristband in exchange for a nice cold pint of your favourite Camden beer.
5. Drink your beer and revel in the post Tank Party joy