A Scotsman, a German, an Englishman (…well, woman), and a Aussie walk in to a bar.
Sounds like the start of some awful dad joke but that’s actually what happened.
Camden Town Brewery, here with beer in New York City. Last week the Camden Beer Team headed to the big apple on the hunt for Hells Lager across the city, with a bunch of kegs from the UK to bring the BEER to OctFest alongside some of our favourite breweries, awesome restaurants and music by the likes of Vince Staples, Chic and The Flaming Lips.
WANT TO GRAB YOURSELF A HELLS LAGER ACROSS NYC?
Here’s just a few of our favourite places to grab a bottle:
- CATCH, 21 Ninth Ave, NYC, 10014
- YVES, 385 Greenwich St. NYC 10013
- LE SONG, 75 Ninth Avenue, NY 10011
- MAGIC HOUR, Moxy NYC Times Square, 7th Avenue, NY
- THE CLOCK TOWER, The New York Edition, 5 Madison Ave, NY 10010
- PRIMO’S, The Frederick Hotel, 129 Chambers Street, NYC, 10007
- HOLY GROUND BBQ, 112 Reade St, NY, 10013
- THE SPOTTED PIG, 314 West 11th Street, at Greenwich Street, NY 10014
- THE WILD SON, 53 Little West, 12th ST, NY, 10014
- AROQA, 206 9th Avenue, NY 10011
- TOP HOPS, 94 Orchard St, NY 10002
- THE MAZE, 32 West 32nd Street, 3rd Floor, NY, 10001
- GMT TAVERN, 142 Bleecker St, NY 10012
- CLOUD SOCIAL, 6 W 32nd St, NY 10001
- RABBIT CLUB, 124 Macdougal St, NY 10012