Hello, we’re Camden Town Brewery. We make fresh beer.
Reporting into the Beer Tech Manager as part of the Camden Town Brewery Direct Business Unit, you will be responsible for maintaining and installing Camden’s draught beer out in trade, always striving to ensure brewery quality reaches the glass.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
An energetic, hands-on individual with an ‘I can fix anything’ attitude.
• Technically minded with good knowledge of draught beer systems.
• Team player with excellent customer facing communication skills
• A keen interest in beer and an absolute stickler for quality
• Experience in a building trade or engineering type background is desirable.
• Have a valid Driver’s License, free of points.
Completion of installs to a set standard within an agreed time frame.
• Completion of maintenance jobs to a set standard within an agreed time frame.
• Self sufficient with managing own work calendar whilst being flexible to help the team.
• Maintain and promote the culture of Camden Town Brewery.
• Act as a ambassador of Camden Town Brewery (professional, friendly, flexible) when dealing directly with accounts.
WHAT WE OFFER
Strong career prospects as part of a well funded business in high growth
• Training and Development plans for all staff
• Working with smart, intelligent people who you can learn something from everyday
• Free beer every week and free Friday lunches
• Flexible and extensive benefits package to choose from including health insurance, dental, gym membership, etc.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.