Hello, we’re Camden Town Brewery. We make fresh beer.
Exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Executive to join our growing team at Camden to help manage the Camden Town Brewery Webshop and our overall online D2C presence. Implementing the strategy to increase sales as well as managing the day-to-day running of this super-fast growing area of the business.
- Working with the Ecommerce Manager to deliver volume sales. You will be responsible for delivering the Ecommerce budget in both volume and net revenue implementing changes to achieve the growth necessary to reach targets.
- Development of Shopify platform to maximise traffic and sales
- Forecasting and availability, providing accurate forecasts to the supply team and ensuring we have good availability of stock on the Webshop at all times.
- Online merchandising of Webshop.
- Focusing on activation, working with marketing on initiatives to increase growth. Managing, tracking and reporting of sales results of those initiatives.
- Working closely with a 3PL supplier, ensuring we have the best possible model to deliver the best customer service and value for money.
- Providing insight to drive our D2C digital marketing strategy and working closely with the marketing team to develop and execute that strategy.
- Liaising with the Customer Service team to provide the best experience for our customers.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Minimum 1 years experience of working on a Shopify platform.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing to drive traffic and sales on Shopify platforms including SEO, PPC and CRM platforms.
- Strong understanding of website optimisation to drive traffic and sales.
- Comfortable in analysing sales performance.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
Use of Klaviyo.
- Amazon account management.
- Google Analytics Experience.
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and mentor you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded.
We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At Budweiser Brewing Group we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.