Hello, we’re Camden Town Brewery. We make fresh, never pasteurised beer.
You’ll be joining the Camden team as part of Budweiser Brewing Group, the leading global brewer, committed to bringing people together for a better, and more equal, world. We’re ridiculously proud of what we do, and we have fun whilst we do it. Sound good to you? Then read on!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and focused customer support coordinator to join the team.
This role is based in the Camden Town Brewery direct business unit, working alongside the greater sales team providing end to end support for our on-trade customers.
You’ll be working at the heart of the business and liaising with a variety of teams to deal with any problem thrown at you. This is a position with significant opportunity to learn, grow and develop within the company.
• Being a warm, friendly, and helpful presence
• Logging customer calls accurately and in sufficient detail on our query system
• Responding to customer & internal queries in a timely manner and escalating them to other departments where necessary
• Processing customer orders correctly on our stock management system in line with our deadlines
• Troubleshooting technical issues, scheduling technical service maintenance, and arranging installations as required
• Invoicing and query resolution
• An understanding of the hospitality industry
Who are we looking for
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A proactive mindset
• Eager learner with initiative
• An analytical mind and be able to think of the bigger picture
• You will be able to spin several plates at once – and keep an eye on all of them
• Team and people orientated
• Knowledge of the beer industry/a passion for the product
• Familiarity of SAP and CX systems
• You won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty!